VIPPI Mouse is a VIP Investigator and Treasure Hunting Navigator. He's The World's Most Expert-Expert On Just About Everything Very Important! VIPPI and Sidekick Wild West Wendy Jo, are on a Quest to Help Kids Discover the Most Valuable Treasure In The Universe - Themselves. The Treasure that is Greater than Gold
$14.99 $19.95 You Save 24% ($4.96)
A Time Traveling Detective Mouse and a Red-headed Cowgirl, meet Stinky P.U. the Bully Shoe, and change the course of history!
Vippi Mouse is a V.I.P. Investigator & Treasure Hunting Navigator. He's the world's most Expert-Expert on Vippiology--Very Important People, Powers, Places, and Problems! With the help of his magic magnifying glass, he guides kids to discover the most valuable treasures in the Universe
Wild West Wendy Jo is a feisty, red-headed, cowboy boot wearing tomboy. At her new school, she is considered a misfit by many of her classmates and becomes a target for bullying. When not at school, her favorite hobbies are singing and playing with her dog Calamity.
Meet P.U. the Bully Shoe and the ClaimJumper Pakk Ratts. They have a habit of Stinkin' Thinkin' and because of that, feel soleless, insecure, and powerless. When P.U. Bully Shoe tries to feel more powerful by stealing power from Wendy Jo and others, it backfires!
Have You Ever Felt Like You Didn't Matter or Belong?
Nine-year-old Wild West Wendy Jo is a feisty, red-headed, cowboy-boot-wearing tomboy. She is considered a misfit by many of the classmates at her new school, and becomes a target for bullying.
Afraid to go to school, Wendy Jo writes a letter to VIPPI--the main character of her favorite TV program--The Vippi Mouse Show.
When Vippi answers her, everything changes. Vippi leads Wendy Jo on an exciting treasure quest that could help her to solve her problems with the bullies forever. But will Wendy Jo be able to find the treasure? And what will happen if she does?
The Vippi Mouse Treasure Quests Series
Helping Kids See, They Are a Treasured VIP!
Empowering Children With These Very Important Powers:
* Social Skills
Inclusivity--How to build friendships, educational equity, social capital, and community
Kindness is Cool--vs Violence and Bullying is Uncool
Power of Voice--How to use your power of Voice to be an Upstander for yourself and others
* Diversity--It's A-Ok to be different and to respect other's differences, ethnicities, and cultures. Everyone is a treasured and Very Important Person.
* Problem-solving--How to use your Power of Choice with Reactive vs Proactive choices and actions
* Encourages music with 3 original songs incorporated into the story (downloadable @ vippimouse.com)
* Supports STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
* Positive Thinking--Cool Thinkin' vs Stinkin' Thinkin'. How to use Visualization, Imagination, and your Inner Compass as a guide.
* Treasured VIP--Improve Self-esteem to feel good about yourself no matter what others say and do.
* Curriculum Tools for Parents, Teachers, Counselors, & School Libraries. Get your print copy today and get the ebook FREE.